Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Saturday 28 May 2011

Dear Rina

Dear Rina,

I guess if your house isn't far it's not bad. Cedar trees are boring. Especially if there are a lot of them. I prefer maples, but I guess since cedar's don't change during the seasons... hahaha. I don't think I've ever seen a cherry blossom before, than again I don't keep track of trees.

Golden week sounds fun! I wish we had one of those, but, we don't. It sucks that your teachers assign homework during that time! Mine usually don't assign too, too much. Actually, I've rarely had homework recently! I think that theme park is the only one around. It's an hour away but we usually have fairs from time to time!

I'll be staying for a week! I can't wait to go! What do you have planned so far and I'm sure it'll be great!

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment