Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Monday 23 May 2011

RE: Paige

Dear Paige,

Yes. Yes he does. He was actually trained to save people in the moutains so were often hiking and walking with him or taking him skiing and snowboarding with us. Other than that, he just cuddles. I get A's and B's nothing less and nothing more. I don't try super hard in school unless it's for exams. And if it wasn't hard to get straight A's than kids that skip school and slack off could be getting A's if it were easy. And sometimes I take pictures, I used to take pictures of nature but my camera broke and my new one, which is technically not new, since it was used and is very suckish. Well I use it to take pictures of animals. I have a lot of pictures of Caroline's pet's weird enough.

Sincerely, Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment