Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Sunday 22 May 2011

Re: Midnight

(Poppy, don't take any offense to any of Sebastian's letter. I am playing him as a mean character 'cause that's who he is. A mean kid. Though eventually he will become much nicer!)

Dear Midnight,

What kind of name is that? Though I shouldn't judge. I think my name is the same as a singing crabs...
I thought all girls were good in school. How come you're not good at writing on paper. It's easy. E-A-S-Y. See, I wrote easy on the paper. And well... it's easy.

And you play sports? Are you a tom-boy? I've never heard of a girl that plays sports. Aren't you all afraid to break your nails or to precious to get hit with a ball or something? I don't know, I'm not a chick. As for gymnastics. That's not a sport.

One question. Who in their right mind would dye their hair red?!?! As for me. I look like a dude, and I don't get your joke.

And for your dog. You have a germen sheperd? I think my dog killed one of those before, so I'd like to see your precious Shandi take on my Max.

Ciao, Sebastian

No comments:

Post a Comment