Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Sunday 22 May 2011

Re: Midnight

Dear Midnight/The Time at Which I Get A Snack,

Yes, I can read, and it's fairly horrible. Just saying. Maybe you should get your head out of the clouds, or in your case, the night, and start listening in class.

I also play hockey. Did I forget to mention that? Hockey is in the Olympics as well and gymnastics is still not a sport. I don't find how leaping around a balance beam is a sport, and as for you beating me in baseball? HAH! I've a wicked throw. I'd like to see you even try to hit one of my throws. Incase your wondering, I've already a talent scout waiting to sign me and I'm not even done high school!

I'm pretty sure a rotty can beat a german sheperd. Like I said in my previous letter. Max probably killed a germen sheperd. Rotwielers are trained to guard and to kill. I don't see any police dogs killing anyone anytime soon.
I hope you don't write back soon,

Sebastian

No comments:

Post a Comment