Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Sunday 22 May 2011

Re: Rina

Dear Rina,

The café is so not interesting. We get a lot of wierdo's who just go in there to sit. Nothing else. They don't buy anything, they just... sit. Life in Canada is a drag. It's supposed to be sunny and hot, but nope. Canada doesn't want warm weather, we want rain and coldness. Yep, that's pretty much it.

School for me is alright. End of the year finals seem to be coming up real fast. I hope I don't fail. I kinda want my education to be great. Your 'rents seem strict. I live with my mother... my father died last year and I like I said in my previous letters, I don't see my mother often so I basically take care of myself. I can do whatever I like, but I prefer to keep myself within the boundaries for the time being. You work at a convience store? Awesome! Is it fun?

My hobbies... hmm.. let me think about that. Well mainly I'm into fantasy things, not so much the Twilight series but other things like that. I also love sports and I hope I can play for my school's soccer team. I'm excellent in net. I'm sure I'd be able to come to Japan soon! I mean, my mother travels around a lot, last week she was in Irelend for a conference, and sometimes she allows me to go!

Sincerely, Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment