Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Monday 23 May 2011

First Letter to Jake

Dear Jake,

My English teacher assigned me a pen pal from across the world! So you mine-as-well learn more about me...

I'm in the 8th grade at the most popular school in the state! So I'm 13 years old, and one of the smartest kids in the school... not to brag. Anyways, outside of school I work on my family farm, The Monroe Ranch, and I even own some of the animals. I have Oscar, a 3 year old Weimaraner; Rose, a 3 year old Akbash; Tucker a 3 year old American Pit Bull Terrier; Lacee, a 3 year old Blue Lacy; Maple, a 5 year old chestnut colored horse; Star, a 5 year old black and white horse. Yeah.. a lot of pets, I know! I get that a lot, but you know that I'm a farm girl. Their are more animals at the farm... but my parents gave me those pets. I don't play any sports, but I think I get enough exercise working on the farm.

Anyways, about you??

Sincerely, Amber Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment