Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Monday 23 May 2011

RE: Caroline

Dear Caroline,

Really? I'm sorry you have people like that in your café. The store I work at is pretty interesting, although nto a lot of people come in when I work, since I work the late shift. The first cherry blossom bloomed today, I wish you could be here to see it! Sooner or later the streets are gonna be littered with pink. Ugh.

Summer's just around the corner, I'm pretty excited, and this week is Golden Week! I have a lot of free time because of it, and it's really great. I might head off to the beach with my class tomorrow for a class trip thing, but we're not really sure yet.

Wish you could visit soon, I'm really dying to see you! Hope that you have a great rest of the week, I also have to study for tests next week, so I gotta go! Bye!

Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment