Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Monday 23 May 2011

Re: Rina

Dear Rina,

The late shift? Isn't that the worst time to work, you know thieves and creeps and everything that goes bump in the night? Haha. The blossoms sounds beautiful! I wish I could be there, but here. We don't have beautiful trees unless you call cedar trees beautiful. No, no they're not.

What's a Golden Week? It sounds interesting! Lucky! The beach with your school? The closest thing we have to an amazing field trip like that is a trip to Playland near the end of the year. It's pretty cool actually, the rollercoasters are frightening, especially the Wooden one since it's old.
This is a picture of the Corkscrew. It's the second frightening.
Very soon I will be coming to Japan. Last night my mom came home early and I told her about you and the "Pen Pal Program" at my school. She says it's interesting and that she's actually taking a buisness trip to Japan next month and that I can go! Exciting, eh?

Sincerely, Cari

No comments:

Post a Comment