Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Monday 23 May 2011

RE: Sebastian

Dear Sebastian

My Mother died when I was 2. My Father takes his anger out on me because i look like her. I have more bruises then you can imagine.

 I have to lock up Shandi every night when he comes home drunk, otherwise Shandi will bite him and then Shandi dies. If I could go away don't you think I would have? Writing letters to you is the only time I have to write or talk to someone, Father only lets me do this is because it is school work.

So make fun of me. So be cruel to me the only reason I'm staying is because what ever you give to me I will take hundreds of times to get out of what he is going to give me. Have a good life.

From Midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment