Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Sunday 22 May 2011

First Response

Dear, Rina

Yeah, my teacher told me I had to write to a pen pal from across the world or I'd be officially failing English. It's not that I'm bad at it 'cause I want to be an author when I'm older, I just never show up.

It's cool that you're 14 as well, atleast I'm not talking to someone fairly young or a lot older. That would be odd. For me anyways. I have long, curly brown hair that goes passed my shoulders, and amber eyes that seem to change color in the light. I think I may have gotten that from my mother, but I don't see her enough to know. I love to play sports, well soccer anyways and I'm not that bad at track either. And I don't think you're weird, atleast not yet.

If you aren't weird, than you're normal. And everyone knows that normal is boring. I also have a pet. Two actually. A yellow lab cross bull mastiff named, Buddy. And an american tabby named Shade.
I live in Canada. Japan seems pretty far away. Is it busy there? I live pretty close to Vancouver and it's pretty busy there. As for my family, my brother Kaido is off fighting for the Candian forces and my mother is always off working. I rarely see her, and when I do, we never talk, as for myself, I work at a café.

Sincerely, Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment