Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Monday 23 May 2011

RE: Amber

Dear Amber,
Same here! I wasn't very excited about the assignment at first, but hey, now that I think of it, it's pretty cool.

I'm in tenth grade, a little older than you, but I go to a little-known school near the city of Taiwan. A lot of girls fawn over me, it's a fact, but I hope you won't call me a womanizer, since I hardly ever pay attention to them. I don't really do anything outside of school, except I pay for it by buying groceries for the people in my town who are unable to go to the city. Sometimes I open up a stand selling random things at the edge of my town, but that only happens about once a month. I don't have any pets, and the only real exercise I do is running around and stuff. I like wandering around in the forest, it gives me a really good sense of nature. I wish I could visit you some day, but America seems so far away right now!

What are your hobbies? I'd like to know...

Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment