Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Monday 23 May 2011

Re: Midnight

Dear Midnight,

I'm sorry to hear about your mother. It seems like mine died too, as long as she's out of my life, dead or alive, I don't care. I'm also sorry about your father. If I met him I'd probably lump him once or twice. I can't stand when guys touch girls. I'm also sorry for being mean to you.. I guess I let my temper get to the best of me before I actually got to know you. I'm guessing Shandi is the only family you really got and it's sad that you have to lock her up, if my father was abusive and Max wanted to bite him, I'd let 'em, but than again I wouldn't want him to get taken away either.

I'm truly sorry I was mean to you, I shouldn't have let my lid fly off. I didn't mean to be that cruel to you, maybe you could... possibly come out here to Florida. I know my father wouldn't mind. He doesn't care about me, and having an abusive father may persuade him to let you stay.
I'm truly sorry.

Sincerely, Seb

No comments:

Post a Comment