Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Tuesday 24 May 2011

To Sed

Dear Seb

Sed that's is great news! I wish you luck hopefully you can get in, by the way you were bragging I think that you are great!

Here in NZ farm dogs need to jump fences it is really handy  WHEN they are trained now that they don't lisen it is a night mare! first one jumps over then i have to go over and chase them back the moment  im on the right side of the fence another one jumps. I think they are working in teams. Then when the lesson is over im just muddy the dogs are just happy to annoy me again and again but i still get payed!   Yay next time I am taking Shandi with lets see how that turns out hehehe.

From tired Midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment