Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Monday 23 May 2011

Reply to Midnight

Dear Midnight,

I don't need your pitty. I don't even want to talk to you but I have to, Mr Carvin says. But I pitty you for not getting the basic consept of go away.

I doubt you actually want to talk about the weather, nor do I but I will. It's raining here as well but it always does so it's nothing new. Sure, there's a God, but I don't want to talk what I believe, nor do I want to hear what you believe in.

My grandma's dead, I could celebrate that but that'd be cruel and I loved my grandmother. I don't have anything to celebrate since my mother is gone, I don't care where she is, she's just out of my life and that's all that matters and as for celebrating with my father. Let's just say I wish he was gone as well.

Cats are flea bags.
Sincerely, Sebastian

P.S I don't care

No comments:

Post a Comment