Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Monday 23 May 2011

Midnight is Back!

Dear Seb
My Father got your letter before me! But I grabbed it from the trash and read it. Thank you for asking me to stay.Thank you for being nice to me. But I think my Father mite notice me gone and he will know where to look.

 But I'm not letting him beat me into place. From now on I will write to you in school time and send my letters myself. Can you please send yours to 64 Black St. Auckland. New Zealand. it is an house of an old.old couple they live right next to my school and they never get out to look for mail. So I can take it after school read it on the way home and replie the next day at school. Please do it.

Thanks for wanting to lump my Farther that really really means something to me! And so many guys dont really care what happens to us girls, it is nice to know someone cares. And I think it is great that you got talent scout waiting to sign you up. And you are forgiven.

From MN

No comments:

Post a Comment