Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Sunday 22 May 2011

RE: Caroline

Dear Caroline,
A café! How interesting! I wish I could visit you some time, but my parents have a strict rule about me leaving the country, which sucks. Anyways, how's life been for you in Canada? It's getting quite warm here in Japan, I expect the cherry blossoms to bloom anytime soon.....

School's been a drag, and I mean it. It's so boring! I wish I could quit, but my parents also have a rule about that... Basically, I can hardly do anything right now except for work and study. *Sighs* Actually, I work at a convenience store near my house, and it pays really well, surprisingly.

What are you're hobbies? From living in Japan I've come to like anime and manga, they're pretty interesting. I also like to play sports, which I mentioned before. I'd like to know what you like to do, maybe you can come over some time and we can go, erm, do things!

Can't wait for your reply!
Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment