Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Sunday 22 May 2011

The First Letter... (LITERALLY :D)

Dear Caroline,

My teacher told me to write letters to a pen pal from across the world. A little strange, right? You're almost a total stranger to me. But I hope we'll be able to bond through these letters. Well, where should I start? I'll tell you a little about myself first...

I'm 14 years old, with pretty long, dark hair and dark eyes to match. Some people think I'm creepy, but that's OK with me. I'm pretty good in my studies, though I like sports better, and I do track and field. Do you do any sports? I also have a pet Asian box turtle named Bread, hope you don't find me weird! :/

I live in Japan, which is pretty far away from where you are, I presume. Actually, I live by myself in a small apartment in Tokyo; my parent's live in Kyoto and Osaka. They broke up about 3 years ago, and I didn't want to live with either one of them. Well, that's about all I have to say, I hope you reply soon, but for now, sayonara~!


Sincerely,
Rina Aishy

No comments:

Post a Comment