Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Monday 23 May 2011

First Letter to Paige

Dear Paige,

Uhm, I've never actually written a letter to anyone, also meaning I've never had a pen pal so bare with me. I don't really know what to include but I guess I'll start off on talking about myself.

I'm 15 years old, and my best friend is Caroline. I have blonde hair that just goes passed my shoulders and I get a lot of compliments on my eyes. They're an aqua green-blue. I may seem like a girly-girl but I'm not. I play volleyball and I love it. I live in Canada and I have two pets. A Bermese Mountain Dog named Shep, who I love. He's like a big teddy bear. And a calico maine coon cat. She doesn't really like people and is quite independent but over the years she's warmed up to me.

Well I guess that's about it
Sincerely, Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment