Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Wednesday 25 May 2011

RE: Caroline

Dear Caroline,

Yeah, it's pretty bad, working late a night, but my house is close, so it's not that bad. Cedar trees are cool! We don't have many of those trees out here, so we think any other types of trees cherry blossoms are all really awesome!

Golden week is basically a string of holidays that are close to each other, that happen on April 29, and May 3-5. It's a great time to relax and just sleep all day, but unfortunately, our teacher assigns a lot of homework during this time. Ugh. Roller coasters? Sounds fun! We don't have many theme parks around here, and a lot of them are far away from where I live, so I don't go to them that much. The Corkscrew looks really fun!

I can't wait for you to come! How long will you stay here? What do you want to do? I'll start planning things to do, it'll be great!

Rina

No comments:

Post a Comment