Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Friday 27 May 2011

Dear Stephanie

Bonjour! My name is Lillian May, your pen pal! I live in Paris with my mom and two sisters, one younger and one older! All of us love fashion, which is quite convenient considering Paris is one of the most famous fashion centers in the world! And you live in Greece? That's awesome! I've always wanted to go there! Greek Mythology really fascinates me! Have you ever read the Percy Jackson series? Read them, and you will fall in love! I promise you that much! In fact, Greece isn't very far from Paris? Well, at least it's not as far away as it can be! Anyways, have you ever been to Paris? You'd love it, ligit! Hah, well it's time for another shopping spree!

Sincerely,
Lillian May
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment