Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Sunday 22 May 2011

First Letter to Midnight

Dear, Who Cares

I'm Sebastian, and you probably don't care, as I don't, but I must get a good grade in all of my classes or I won't get a scholarship for when I graduate. So here I am. Writing you a pointless letter.

I don't work. I don't do anything besides playing sports. I play soccer, baseball, and football. Do you play any sports? Why did I ask that? You're a girl, so probably not. I'm not well-liked but I don't care. I like myself, and I like having a short-temper.

I have a dog. His name is Max. He is a rotweiler. He likes to bite people. He will bite you.

Sincerely, Sebastian

P.S sorry, I just don't care for writing letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment