Pen Pals:

Caroline - Rina
Midnight - Sebastian
Amber - Jake
Stephanie - Lillian
Paige - Cassie

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Dear Seb

[The paper that the letter is written on is not the usual paper it that Midnights writes on. This one was ripped and torn here and there and was scrunched up a few times]

Dear Sebastian 


Hi this is Midnight sorry I haven't written for a while... You see I have been in hospital for some time and this is the best paper they have here... 


Well i'm guessing here but the first question that popped in your head was why was she in there? Well I can tell you that in a word my dumb drank Father. 


It happened a week ago.. It was Friday night so of course my Farther was in the pub. It was 12pm when he came home from that I knew something was wrong usually he didn't came back till  4 50 or something well he came home and shouted at me to get in the car Shandi was barking his head off I didnt come out he was already drunk well he came in to the house and dragged me out and threw me into the car I knew he shouldn't be driving I told him so but he hit me. He kept going on about paying his dept. I dont want to know what that had to do with me. Well he went to fast  a corner came up he didnt brake he didnt do anything. He just kept going and then the car crashed. I had a inch of glass in my head and in my arms. My dad had it much worse he is still in care a docter at his side every minute and they all look at me as if I was the one too blame. 


I still dont know what happened to Shandi no one came in to tell me  ehat happened to him. Thats about it.


From a very annoyed Girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment